Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 6:04:22 PM EDT
'lok-it-up' program? i'm outta this god forsaken hell hole in 178 days and was wondering if this is 10-15% pff is only for trigger locks and the like or can i use it on a safe.

tia
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of any mandatory gun lock program in the State of Washington.  A program was proposed three or four years ago but was turned down overwhelmingly by the voters.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not aware of one.  WA is a great state.  I wish they were more class III friendly, but we beat cali and most states by a long shot.  Welcome to back to the freeworld...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
LOK-IT-UP safe storage campaign

According to the website, the coupon is only good at participating retailers for selected firearms locking and storage devices. I strongly doubt that this would include expensive gun vaults.

Gun safes and vaults are exempt from Washington State sales tax, however.

I don't believe there is a law in Washington mandating that firearms must be locked up.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
well tax exempt is a pretty good deal too, thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top