Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/15/2002 4:09:12 PM EST
I think ones called the Boomer and ones called the skeleton.Skeleton looks good(like what a side folder would look like)both have a foam pad where your cheek welds.

Anyhow are these things quality,durable?or junk?

Link Posted: 7/15/2002 4:11:07 PM EST
DSA sells these on their web sight.
Top Top