Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/2/2006 6:40:11 PM EST
I was just wondering this... With all the .223 guns out there I'd think there'd be conversions to use AR mags.. Like teh MIni-14 for example... Maybe some kind of adapter??? I know sig is releasing their 55x series to use AR mags.. There was the conversion for the SL8HKs... so any other ones out there?

I like the idea of guns that use the same mags..
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:43:10 PM EST
Steyr AUG Nato kit.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:39:38 AM EST
There was a kit to convert a HK93 to AR15 mags back in the 1980's. The HK G41 was a factory gun built to use AR mags.

FNC uses AR mags.

The new FN FS2000 will use AR mags

Remington has the pump action rifle that uses AR mags.

Crossfire .223/12ga pump used AR mags.

I am sure there are many more.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:06:53 AM EST
The Hark System Magazine Adapter for the HK93.

Hark System Magazine Adapter
Lee Hudson
PO Box 41324
Phoenix, AZ 85080
(623) 581-2484
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:18:47 AM EST

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:15:44 PM EST

I have adapters for my .223 Galils too, but no photo for you.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:28:41 PM EST
well ya gonna tell where you shop?
Top Top