Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 9:30:26 AM EDT
Hi Guys - I'm looking for "raw" molle panels, meaning... rows of PALS webbing attached to a backing fabric available by the yard.  Something like this is my current fallback option, as it's approaching the size I need.  At $45, it's not too bad, but I'd be paying for a constructed item just to deconstruct it.  I have a couple projects I'm working on, and being able to buy mil-spec molle panels would be a big step in the right direction.  Haven't found anything online like this yet... any thoughts on where to look?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
pretty sure you won't find anything like that out there unless you contact someone to make you some.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Call Robert with your required sizes
at US Grunt Gear. He's fast and very
reasonably priced. He's a great guy
and makes high quality custom gear.
Tell him I sent you.

This is what he just made for me.

Good Luck!

John

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the link, John.  I think custom is the way to go.  I'm going to sort out some specs and drop them a line... looks like they do clean work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top