Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2006 5:43:20 AM EDT

Not sure if this is the right terminology, but I've heard that phrase used...

I'm looking for a padded belt with molle webbing that can be used with both AR and pistol mag pouches, a dump pouch, as well as a 6004. Any suggestions? Sources?

This would be used instead of a chest rig or vest for carbine classes.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:08:41 AM EDT
Probably going to want some suspenders if you are carrying rifle mags on the belt too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:18:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:33:15 AM EDT
Battlelab from Diamondbacktactical.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:46:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By INI:
Probably going to want some suspenders if you are carrying rifle mags on the belt too.

Go to Spec-Ops web page and look at their new suspenders, the figure 8 ones that attach to the sides of the belt.
Spec-Ops combat suspenders
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:25:46 PM EDT
Tactical Tailor has a nice padded molle belt as well.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:33:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:44:04 PM EDT

After looking at some of this stuff, the SOTech padded molle belt looks pretty nice, but doesn't look like you could easily attach a holster to it. Same problem for most of these rigs, at least from looking at the pics.

What I'm thinking is an Eagle Duty Belt with one of their belt pads, and then maybe 2 or 3 Eagle Duty Mag Pouches each for M4 and pistol, plus a dump pouch, and a holster. Plus either the HSGI or Spec Ops suspenders, if the belt will be loaded pretty heavy.

Anybody think that's a good idea, bad idea???

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:23:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AShooter:
Anybody think that's a good idea, bad idea???

It works well, and with low profile suspender like HSGI makes you can still wear a chest rig or vest. My current setup is leaning towards non-fighting gear like compass and comms in pouches on a belt suspenders and a chest rig that is fighting gear only.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:57:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT by LawDog205]
There was a post on here a couple of weeks ago about a belt very similar to what you describe.

I believe it was made by ICE tactical...www.icetactical.com

I have one on order...

It has molle all around it, but has openings for a drop rig on bith side..

You get all the molle oyu want and easy mounting of your holster and drop rig.

Good luck
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:25:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 3:27:23 PM EDT by meateater]

Originally Posted By LawDog205:
There was a post on here a couple of weeks ago about a belt very similar to what you describe.

I believe it was made by ICE tactical...icetactical.com

I have one on order...

It has molle all around it, but has openings for a drop rig on bith side..

You get all the molle oyu want and easy mounting of your holster and drop rig.

Good luck

made the linky hot for ya.....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:57:45 PM EDT
Here ya go!

http://www.cryeprecision.com/product1.asp?P=B14

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:17:20 PM EDT

My reasoning behind this is to be able to keep my gear in a position on my body that's a closer match to my day to day carry position, instead of a chest rig and a 6004. The chest rig and 6004 is VERY convenient, but not reality based in the least for a civvie like me. So, I'm leaning toward using my riggers belt with an Eagle pad, so I can use my concealed carry holster, and still be able to add up to 5 or 6 mags on the left side, and a dump pouch in the back.

A molle belt is probably not the best option.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:07:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AShooter:
My reasoning behind this is to be able to keep my gear in a position on my body that's a closer match to my day to day carry position, instead of a chest rig and a 6004. The chest rig and 6004 is VERY convenient, but not reality based in the least for a civvie like me. So, I'm leaning toward using my riggers belt with an Eagle pad, so I can use my concealed carry holster, and still be able to add up to 5 or 6 mags on the left side, and a dump pouch in the back.

A molle belt is probably not the best option.

I can imagine a molle/ belt adapter to connect a standard belt holster to a molle belt.
Top Top