Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 4:34:26 PM EDT
... Got lucky and bought what seems to be a nice tack-driver - kinda surprised me being Chinese and all.

... What is the best, most robust method of mounting a Picatinny-rail type base to her for mounting a scope and rings if I choose? Have any examples I coould look at?

... Thank you in advance

ETA: Is this the ticket? Will it work on a Polytech?

A.R.M.S.® #18™ M21/14 Scope Mount

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Some has great luck with the ARMS mount, myself I like SEI.

SEI had some older Weaver rail mounts listed in the Discontinued page and rumor has it they found another box. It may be worth a call for $105.00 to see if they did indeed find a few more.

www.smithenterprise.com/products15.html

Karsten
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know, but will soon. Took the Sadlak mount off my SA Bush and will soon try it on my M14S. On the Bush, the scope(Leupold) was adjusted almost all the way down to zero at 100. Thankfully, the mount allowed for it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
You should not have any trouble mounting the ARMS # 18 scope mount to a Chinese M14 receiver.  If the spent cases hit the scope mount, replace the ejector spring.  No big deal.  Drive on.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one on my M14S. Fit perfect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top