Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2001 1:24:39 PM EDT
About a month ago I bought my first HK91 rifle for $1800 in 90-93% condition.  I really liked the gun, but sold it for a small profit to find another HK in better condition.  What I am looking for is a HK91 or HK93 in **Like New** or prefer **NEW IN BOX**.  I know they are out there becasue I have saw them advertised as such.   I am thinking i can gt one of these HK's for between $2200-$2600.  A friend of mine has a Woodland Camo HK91 in Excellent condition.  I have tried everything in this world to buy it, but no luck.  A offered him $2150 and he still would not take it.  Where is a good place to look for HK rifles in KY, TN (knoxville area, OH (Southern Ohio)?  Or do you guys have or know anyone with one of these?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Try posting this request at www.sturmgewehr.com they have a many people there that know a LOT HK stuff.  They could steer you in the right direction. Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Morgan,
You might want to check out Gun List. I bought a NIB HK-91A2 from Gene Guilarof (sp?) a couple of years ago. Good transaction, and the rifle was  beautiful. Unfortunately I had to sell it a year later because of financial considerations. Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
A36, not to be nosy, but what did you have to give for it?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it was $2100, but I'm not positive.
Greg
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
A36, not to be nosy, but what did you have to give for it?  

Knowing a bit about Gene probably an arm and a leg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top