Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/21/2002 1:07:27 AM EST
Who manufactures a verticle rail mount foward grip for the AR-15?
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:29:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:43:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/21/2002 4:46:55 AM EST by Quarterbore]
See my new thread at www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=88207

There are MANY people that are making these now. Some are really cheap copies others are copies that look like the real deal.

Personally, I would buy the KAC or ARMS vertical grips as I described in the thread above. I would strongly recomend that if you don't buy a major manufacturer's grip, make sure you can inspect it first as I have seen some POOR CHEAP COPIES at gun shows lately!
Top Top