Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2001 8:05:49 PM EDT
 Anyone know about the little Chipmunk .22 rifle .  That thing is just the right size for my youngest and he loves to shoot . Normally at the shows and such I see these things go for about $165-$180 . Wallmart has them for $99 plus tax . What gives this seems like a great deal but maybe to good to be true .
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be all over it at that price. It's a very nice rifle.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
this one gun dealer said that a chipmunk was considered a handgun and wouldent let my 12 year old see it !!!!!! wtf. went to wally world and had no problem!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 11:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Great little gun to start kids on. Jump on that deal.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If its really the Chipmunk I'd snatch it up in a hurry for $99.  Normally at the shows they are in the $150-160 range.  Bass Pro usually has them for $139.  There is also a knock off called Davey Cricket that looks the same.

All 3 of my kids have one.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Good price, good rifle.  I *still* like shooting my brothers, even though it's way too small for me.

It teaches(with your help) marksmanship, fire discipline and responsibility. Magnificent.

When it comes time for their 1st shotgun, consider a single-shot H&R Topper.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Peronally I would tkae a look at the Marlin 15yn. Much nicer rifle IMHO. Sports Authority has them for $129.
See what Walmart can do for them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top