I saw a Hadar in a gun shop a few days ago. It was in good shape, but ugly thanks to the 89 import ban.
I am thinking about buying it because I have wanted a .308 Galil for some time, but the last .308 Galil I saw at a gun show was 3,800.
Here is what I would like to know more about;
1) What is a good price for these? the gun shop wants $800
2) Can you mount a scope on it
3) Will it take Galil .308 mags
4) Are they worth buying or should I look for another .308?
5) Can a HADAR be made into a Galil AR or ARM with US Made parts?
6) How accurate are they, or a .308 Galil?
I know it is a lot of questions but I do not know too much about these rifles.