Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 10:29:08 PM EDT
I'm just looking for some .303 rounds for my Lee Enfield to go pop off at a range for good times.  So much of that stuff gets expensive, so I'm just looking for some cheap practice rounds to grab.  

It's a harder round to find--where's the best place to get the cheapest stuff??  Also, where would be a good place to get some stripper clips for them as well??

-Danke
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:59:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Try The Sportsman Guide.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:12:18 AM EDT
[#2]
for the stripper clips try ebay or gunbroker.  

for the ammo i have never much liked milsurp stuff in my enfield even though mine is in bad shape and not worth anything.  i have just never liked using 30+ year old ammo.  so i buy sellier & bellot when it is in stock.  the cheapest 3 at natchez are s&b at 7.91 (but out of stock), ultramax at 9.99, and remington umc at 10.19.  those are all for 20rd boxes.  i have nevered tried the ultramax but i am wary of reloaded ammo--even factory reloads.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Wolf is coming out with .303 Brit, brass cased, boxer primed in their new Gold line.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
As LUGERMAN said SG. I just ordered 1200 rounds for $180.00 to the door with a $15.00 coupon.

.303 ammo

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top