Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 5:06:57 AM EDT
I'm planning on buying a .22, three options in mind, the Erma, the HK 270, and a BRNo (Czhek, bolt action). Any place i can find info on the three?

And at what range is a .22 effective? Also, is it true that a semi auto has a shorter effective range than a bolt action of the same calibre? And I'd really appreciate it if someone could post a 'guns for beginners' website or something.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a HK 270 .22. It is a fun rifle with the same sights on a HK MP5. The best place for info on the HK 270 is at www.hkpro.com.
Here is some more info at http://www.hkpro.com/hk270.htm

My HK270 is very accurate, and  is more reliable than my Ruger 10/22s. The HK270 is rare in the USA because they have not been imported since the early 1980's.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Any idea about whether its true that semi-autos have a shorter range than bolt action?

And thnx for the info, especially the site, they have some collection!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top