Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2002 7:40:46 PM EDT
In the state of Hawaii firearm laws restrict the possesion of any magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds that can be inserted into the magwell of a pistol.  Because the ar-15 has a pistol version, we are restricted from owning ar-15 magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds.  Yet I can own a pre-ban ak and high capacity magazines and be legal.  Does anyone think that these type of nonsensical type of gun laws will be changed for the better to help the good people of the United States of America be strong and ready to thwart and stop those who would hurt and destroy the innocent and weak.  A rifle in every home of every good citizen is what we should have.  Now that is homeland security for you!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that in time the gun control era will pass just like prohibition of alcohol did, I think it just might take longer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think that in time the gun control era will pass just like prohibition of alcohol did, I think it just might take longer.

Yea???  A lot longer.  And probably after a rebelion of sorts.  Remember, gun control has been going on since the 1860's and has only gotten worse, how much longer do you think it will last?

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top