Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 9:28:10 AM EDT
I got a single point sling for my superlight AR I built up for SHEISLEGEND.  It's a Z-M systems and it is really nice.
It has some bungee material in it to offer more freedon to move it around, the clip rotates and is really burly.  It opens easily and clamps securely.
The adjustments are nice but once you get it set there's really no need to mess with it.
Hangs well, shoulders well.  It’s a real pleasure.

I don't post in here too much but I figured this is the place to talk about it in case anyone is considering one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a linky for a source?

I'm a big fan of bungee and bungee-enhanced slings.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do you have a linky for a source?

I'm a big fan of bungee and bungee-enhanced slings.

Here's a link to a vendor:

linkeroo

Here's the actual manufacturer:
ZM Weapons

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Muchas gracias, mi amigo tactical!

Do you happen to know the maximum length of your single point version (the two point is listed as 50 in. relaxed and 72 in. stretched)?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw this sling used quite a lot at the Carbine Operator Course I took at Blackwater earlier this year. I haven't gotten one, as I'd have to get a different sling plate than the one I have installed now, but the sling looked nice to me, and other students really liked it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top