Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2002 6:32:18 PM EDT
If you have one can you e-mail me. I have a couple of questions.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#1]
ADTECH,

Post your question here...I am sure there are others on this board that would be interested.  This website is an outstanding resource...and it makes it easier for others to do a quick search for quick answers to questions.  Do a search under "ZM" or "Z-M" and you may find the answers your looking for.  If you don't feel comfortable posting your question, just drop me an email.

RLTW
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Well what I am trying to find out is if the Reciever section can be replaced easily (I figure I would need to drill and ream the gas tube hole) with another standerd AR Upper reciever, like the DPMS Southpaw.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
The recivers are probally not interchangable.  The forward assist on the ZM is set forward to acomidate the shorter bolt carrier.  Also the bolt carrier itself is righthanded (you could probally make one of these by cutting short a standard left hand carrier).  You might try calling Allan at ZM and see if he has ever done any left hand setups.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top