Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 7:26:10 PM EDT
How are the yukon scopes? Are they of good quality, i see bushnell has adopted one of their products, so they cant be that bad. But im wondering, anyone have one of their riflescopes?
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#1]
My brother had a gen2 2.5x42 Yukon NVRS.  I got to play w/ it for quite a while before i sold it for him....  
Pros:  Built like a tank, rheostat adjustable reticle intensity, bolts right on to any weaver or pic rail, remote power switch, onboard IR illuminator.
Cons:  Lots of noise (more that other gen2 devices ive used), must be at least 40 yds or so away in order to focus on the intended target (at least thats how this one was), illuminator only good to 50 yds or so, no cross bolts in weaver/pic attachment rail.  
Here is a review i looked at a while back, good luck.
Yukon NVRS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top