Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 9:30:18 AM EDT
Has anyone seen these rifles at www.aimsurplus.com?  If so, are these rifles worth the money or it it just better to pass.  I am not real familiar with these rifles, so any input (good or bad) would be helpful.  

Thanks in advance,

Dan
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't own one but if you are looking for some input from what I heard they are relaible rifles but not very accurate or good looking some of the ones I saw had beat up stocks.
What do you plan on using the rifle for and if you plan on getting one spend the $180 and try to get the one with the clean bore I have heard that that yugos used different powders that corrodid the bores so try to find one with a clean bore.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got a Yugo SKS from AIM, They have 3 grades I got the $129 version. Looks good, most wear is on the wood. Blueing about 90%, bore clean and very bright.

The 199.00 version is suppossed to be like new.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top