Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2012 5:10:46 PM EDT
Ok so I have an Eagle MOLLE belt and it has been fine for wearing it hunting and just beating around land but I am getting the impression that I will need some suspenders for an upcoming carbine course.

I can't find the ones Eagle makes anywhere. Optics Planet, SKD, triadtactical, etc all are out of stock and say they won't be restocking that item. Eagle no longer shows that on their web page.

Apparently Y suspenders aren't that common. Any help would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but Crye has some Y suspenders.

I have had both the Crye and the HSGI,  I much prefer the HSGI.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Op tactical has eagle y suspenders...don't know for sure if they are in stock or not
http://www.optactical.com/eaysuforpmbm.html

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Op tactical has eagle y suspenders...don't know for sure if they are in stock or not
http://www.optactical.com/eaysuforpmbm.html
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/optacticalgear_2195_103522493

yeah it says all three colors are not currently available
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but Crye has some Y suspenders.

I have had both the Crye and the HSGI,  I much prefer the HSGI.

I was looking for some more similar to the Crye's because I could prob run both of the back ones through the same loop on the belt. This is a good lead and might have to just go with them if no other options come up.

thanks
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Might want to check out HSGI "MPSH" modular paddedd shoulder harness. They are actually "H" type suspenders but they give you some extra molle and velcro real estate on your back for hydration or a small pouch, nametape, etc. Might seem like overkill at first, but I got a set and they are my favorites. I attach them to my belt using four upside down Emdom T-Ring adapters. As Emdom states on their site, concerning the adapters, "Since the T-ring adapter sits behind MALICE / PALS webbings, it does not occupy any mounting space. In other words, you can still mount other equipment on the top of it".
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 3:02:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Might want to check out HSGI "MPSH" modular paddedd shoulder harness. They are actually "H" type suspenders but they give you some extra molle and velcro real estate on your back for hydration or a small pouch, nametape, etc. Might seem like overkill at first, but I got a set and they are my favorites. I attach them to my belt using four upside down Emdom T-Ring adapters. As Emdom states on their site, concerning the adapters, "Since the T-ring adapter sits behind MALICE / PALS webbings, it does not occupy any mounting space. In other words, you can still mount other equipment on the top of it".

I've seen guys run "H" suspenders through the top row of webbing or even use some shock cord through the top row of webbing and attach the suspenders to the shock cord...
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen guys run "H" suspenders through the top row of webbing or even use some shock cord through the top row of webbing and attach the suspenders to the shock cord...

that makes perfect sense, thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top