Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2007 10:58:08 AM EDT
After a little over 4 weeks my XCR's are on the way from Robinson! Any suggestions on what optics I should mount, I am thinking Eo-tec.......
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#1]
On the way where ?!!?!?!

I am trying to track down one myself, though I am in the GB for one just in case I cant find one.

I plan on getting an EOTech 512 for mine, and Troy folding sights.

~John
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
After a little over 4 weeks my XCR's are on the way from Robinson! Any suggestions on what optics I should mount, I am thinking Eo-tec.......

Welcome to the club

I opted for standard pencil barrel and YHM BUIS. I havent decided on which optic yet, but it will probably be an EOTECH 1MOA dot model. I added a Tangodown grip

I plan to SBR and Can it as soon as I can get a barrel
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Also want to welcome you to the club ,i would go with the EOTECH 512.Give a range report and pics if possible.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the welcome Joe7 and VB3 you can bet on a range report when I get the time!
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On the way where ?!!?!?!

I am trying to track down one myself, though I am in the GB for one just in case I cant find one.

I plan on getting an EOTech 512 for mine, and Troy folding sights.

~John

Who is doing the GB on them?
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine supposedly left RA yesterday, and should be here Monday. It will be over 2 weeks later than I was told, but oh well.  It gave me time to get everything else that I needed!

I'm putting the Trijicon Tripower on it
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Contact member SteyrAUG about the Group Buy.

~John
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Spoke with my FFL bud and made arrangements to pick up my 2 XCRs Tuesday, HOT DAMN!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#9]
TWO !???!???  

Now thats just greedy

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
TWO !???!???  

Now thats just greedy

........ dont ... you..EVER... say that again.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I can say that all I want,,,,, till I find my XCR !  

Dont mind me, I am just venting my frustration of not finding my own yet !
Long as I beat the AWB I will be happy  LOL

~John
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
TWO !???!???  

Now thats just greedy

LOL one is for a good friend....
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
TWO !???!???  

Now thats just greedy

LOL one is for a good friend....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ill be your good friend
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes, my friendship can also be bought. Enjoy it, you will like it. I have an EOTech on mine but a friend of mine has an Aimpoint clone and I like it better. Thinking of saving up for a real Aimpoint.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Picked mine up today, all i can say is WOW this rifle is nice. I already want another. Cant wait to shoot her tomorrow...

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Picked mine up today, all i can say is WOW this rifle is nice. I already want another. Cant wait to shoot her tomorrow...

Dont forget a range report and pic's if you can.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm jalous of you guys.
I am planning to buy my XCR once I sell my PS90.

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:07:41 AM EDT
[#18]
I also picked mine up yesterday, and words can't describe how happy I am with the gun.  I went immediately to the range yesterday, and I'm going back today.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#19]
shot mine today got on paper and put 5 reloads through it 69 gr mk's. 1.5" with last 4 just over3/4. using the ior 1.5-8 cqb ( flippin awsome glass). gun has potential. trigger was beyond bad. have had to make major mods to it to get it just above crappy status. I will be doing more work in that area. have gas system on two but probably should go 3. smooth as silk though. who can slap a custom barrel on this baby for me? Im a lefty so all I need now is left side mag release. this gun is probably going to the best thing since sliced bread. Custom bbl custom trig Ill be happy
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#20]
2bfarming , a member called MADDOGDAN had some trigger work done buy some one, i  know he is happy now with his trigger, send him a PM and im sure he can help you.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
shot mine today got on paper and put 5 reloads through it 69 gr mk's. 1.5" with last 4 just over3/4. using the ior 1.5-8 cqb ( flippin awsome glass). gun has potential. trigger was beyond bad. have had to make major mods to it to get it just above crappy status. I will be doing more work in that area. have gas system on two but probably should go 3. smooth as silk though. who can slap a custom barrel on this baby for me? Im a lefty so all I need now is left side mag release. this gun is probably going to the best thing since sliced bread. Custom bbl custom trig Ill be happy

dont forget to add photos to the XCR pic thread on this page
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top