Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2006 1:33:41 PM EDT
I had heard that said by many people but always wondered.  I took the 10/22 out and the groups with the Warlock were noticably tighter than without it.

What's the reasoning behind this?
Link Posted: 8/10/2006 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The bullets weren't startled by the noise?
Link Posted: 8/10/2006 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I had heard that said by many people but always wondered.  I took the 10/22 out and the groups with the Warlock were noticably tighter than without it.

What's the reasoning behind this?

Weight?

I really dont know.
Link Posted: 8/10/2006 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]
i don't know either but i'll guess it's either from a smoother let of from the pressure behind the bullit or the can changed the harmonics in your favor
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The bullets weren't startled by the noise?

That is the most logical answer.  I know I get jumpy from sudden loud noises.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
just repeating what I have been told as Im not a super secret squirrel suppressor builder/designer but that it cuts the possible effects of the gas jet from the muzzle on the rear of the bullet
the same phenomenon is supposed to occur with vortex type flashiders also

how big of a impact shift did you get on your 10/22 the difference on mine is much larger than i thought it should be
but the accuracy improves with the can just like yours
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top