Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 11:08:44 AM EDT
I saw one on GB with a no reserve price of 1750.00, thought hell why not try to get it, so I bid and won! 1750.00 for a used A3 with 200 rounds through it seems like an OK deal however not only did I get the rifle but also an Eotech 552 and a 42 round mag. Now thats a great deal. I saw that he bought it new last month, I am pretty stoked.

Is the 552 viable on this rifle, heard Eotechs interfere with the charging handle and chew up your hands. Should I sell the EO and get a T1 or keep the 552.

Will post pics when I pick her up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow that is a hell of a deal! I wish I would have waited awhile before getting one because I paid a LOT more. On the other hand, I couldn't be more happy with my A3 so I don't feel too bad. I have an Eotech 512 on mine and I love it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:35:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on the A3. It's an awesome weapon. My Colt ARs have been gathering dust ever since I bought mine (paid a lot more than $1750). I am so jealous!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#3]
love mine as well ! Works 100% as it should . You will enjoy yours !
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I saw one on GB with a no reserve price of 1750.00, thought hell why not try to get it, so I bid and won! 1750.00 for a used A3 with 200 rounds through it seems like an OK deal however not only did I get the rifle but also an Eotech 552 and a 42 round mag. Now thats a great deal. I saw that he bought it new last month, I am pretty stoked.

Is the 552 viable on this rifle, heard Eotechs interfere with the charging handle and chew up your hands. Should I sell the EO and get a T1 or keep the 552.

Will post pics when I pick her up.

That's a great deal.

New AUG A3 cheapest I've found is through PJ's for $1,800 flat. EOTech 552 new is easily $500. My guess is as unemployment increases we'll see more used rifles turning up for less and less.

As for advice on sights here is my advice:

Hold on to the EOTech at least until the end of the year, because right now EOTech is giving folks $50.00 rebates for the 552 so what you'll have to sell it for will be way less than what you could get after the rebate ends. A T1 is going to cost you about $600 so I'd wait until you can sell the 552 for maximum value.  In the mean time you can play around with the EOTech and see if you like it.  If you do decide to sell it once the EOTech rebate ends for an Aimpoint than I'd look at the H1 unless you plan on using the sight in conjunction with night vision or are going to SCUBA dive with it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top