Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2002 1:22:37 AM EDT
I was considering getting some Wolf 9mm to make for some very inexpensive target shooting, and just plinking around.
I don't think that anyone will have anything good to say about that thought, but at 105 bucks delivered to my door, no tax, no shipping cost, for 1000 rounds, there is nothing cheaper for factory new pistol ammo.
Any thoughts?

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Its decent stuff.  I use tons of it through my subguns, and occasionally I'll run some through my G17 at the range.  No problems so far.  That said, I still prefer to use good brass cased ammo for the pistols.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I have put about a 1000 rounds through my 92FS and Oly 9mm upper with no problems.

Some say it is hard on the extractors of some guns; the one that was brought up was a full auto MP5.  He said he had some problems with the extractor on his MP5 when using Wolf ammo.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:36:21 AM EDT
[#3]
For the price it's okay...I use it...the last batch I got seemed to have inconsistent powder loads...but you get what you pay for
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top