Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2004 4:06:20 AM EDT
that you can order a SA58 directly from them and they will ship it to your FFL dealer? I don't see much information on their website concerning this.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Call them, but I am pretty sure they will do that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If they have your preferred FFL on file, yes.  If not then your FFL must talk to them before you can order.

Jon
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Have your FFL order it.  It's your best shot at saving a little $$$ on MSRP.  I want a SA58 standard with Type II reciever really bad, I've caught the FAL bug.  (but I think it'll have to wait till January), and my favorite FFL told me that they could probably get it to me for 70 to 100 bucks under MSRP.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
When I got mine,the best deal I got was 100.00 bucks off through my FFL seems this is standard from DSA
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
that you can order a SA58 directly from them and they will ship it to your FFL dealer? I don't see much information on their website concerning this.

well it helps if they have your FFL dealer 's FFL on file.  I ordered a  STG58A about 18 months ago and  they insisted to talk to an employee of the dealer I was having it shipped to.  I paid by credit card, avoided state sales tax, and the dealer did the transfer for $30 or so.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#6]
My FFL mailed them a copy of his FFL, They took my order but would not ship until they spoke with the FFL on the phone, Why? Who knows!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:49:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My FFL mailed them a copy of his FFL, They took my order but would not ship until they spoke with the FFL on the phone, Why? Who knows!

Because they want to make sure the FFL knows that the gun is coming, etc.  Alot of folks think that if the FFL is on file, they can order away and not let the local dealer in on what's going on until it shows up.  DSA is just being professional about it to the dealers, and making sure everything is straight on their end.

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top