Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 6:39:30 AM EDT
I've looked around here and there and can't find any info (which means it's probably not possible) and I knew I could find someone here to answer my question.

Can you convert a (1983 XTR model 70) push round feed to a controlled round feed?

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:35:02 PM EDT
Top Top