Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 10:06:41 PM EDT
Since Winchester stopped producing these sweet little babies a few years ago, have they become a collector piece?  In other words, have they increased in value at all?

I have a lightly used pistol grip model that I was considering selling on the EE along with a matching Butler Creek folding stock, but wasn't sure as to it's value.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 10:50:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 10:51:49 PM EDT by Wolfman223]
They mass produced so many,same as the AE new style Model 94's you may be in the grave and your kids real old time it appreciates.Go to the gunshop and get a bunch of shells for it that you can use for the riots whether the BHO wins or loses
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 2:55:26 AM EDT
Try checking gun broker or the other online gun auctions for some idea of its value.

But as a collectors piece? not really. Just too many of them produced too recently to be in that category
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 12:28:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Nightdriver:
Try checking gun broker or the other online gun auctions for some idea of its value.

But as a collectors piece? not really. Just too many of them produced too recently to be in that category

Yeah, I figured that they need to be out of production for 5-10 years before they appreciate at all. Well I guess it will at least hold its value until then.
Top Top