Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 10:26:10 PM EDT
Picked some up at WalMart today. $9.97 for 333 rounds. PN 22LR333HP Anybody have a chance to try it yet?

36 grain hollow-point, copper-washed bullet @ 1,280 FPS
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:31:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to buy the exact same pac this weekend, but had the dude look at the outside of the win xpert 22's pac.  by the words, they appear to be the exact same round, but I did not have the guy look inside, didn't want him to have to open the packages.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't seen it yet in NH, but champions 40gr still 12.80 for 500,  accurate and clean can't beat them.  Looks just like a "cool" pakage let us know how it perfoms.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
bought a box as well, hoping it cycles in my AA Glock conversion kit better.  I heard it likes CCI Minimags but I prefer to shoot the cheaper stuff.  Bulk Federal and Remington usually has a few FTEs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top