Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 6:49:37 PM EDT
Does anyone have one on the market that works well yet?

Is the FN version of the shotgun the same thing, if so where can I get the adaptor on the FN shotgun?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it specifically have to be an AR style stock, or simply a folding stock? If you're just loking for a folder, get a Butler Creek.

(1300 Defender owner, and proud of it.)
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I really want the AR style like the FN version. So I can have the same type of feel when I transition in 3 gun comps. Bu I cant seem to find any for sale.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#3]
check this out. I have a winchester 1300 and i am also looking for a ar adapter.

www.makedew.com/

www.mesatactical.com/
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
check this out. I have a winchester 1300 and i am also looking for a ar adapter.

www.makedew.com/

www.mesatactical.com/

I have seen both comapnies. Neither has a product for our shotty at the moment.

Does anyone sell the FN adaptor?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
if i am right a FN will use winchester 1300 stocks.

or maybe you can buy a adapter from FN
www.fnhusa.com/contents/sg_tactical.htm
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear that FN is sort of a big corporation like HK and they do not cater much to the civilian market.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have seen both comapnies. Neither has a product for our shotty at the moment.

Patience!  Patience!  We are about a week or two away.  The casting are at the machinists right now.

Please give us your address (if you haven't already) so we can make sure you are notified when the Winchesters start shipping.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]
www.atigunstocks.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top