Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 12:52:35 PM EDT
1) Form 1 Individual SBR, Sent May 20th, went Pending July 23rd, Ted Clutter, still waiting for approval
2) Form 1 Individual SBR, Sent July 20th, went Pending Aug. 24th, Ted Clutter, waiting

Any reason why the first one took 1 month longer than the other to go pending?  Just got luckly on the second one?  How is Ted Clutter?  First one should be coming any week now.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:50:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You should call and talk really nice to Ted Clutter, and explain that you have two forms on his desk, sent in at different times. He may just approve them both at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:50:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a form 1 and form 4 sent in early May.  I got the SBR back in about 2 months and after another few weeks called about the status of the other.  They guy (didn't get his name) that I spoke with said that it was strange because SBR's require more paper work on their end and I should have had the suppressor stamp before the SBR.  Anyway it's mid Sept and stil don't have the suppressor stamp yet.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
With how many forms they have to process in data entry, I wouldnt be surprised if the late form just fell behind a desk or something and was stuck on the bottom of the pile when it was found.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top