Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2017 4:40:15 PM EDT
There is always something new and better coming around the corner...

http://www.markvii-loading.com/The-Mark-7-Revolution_p_332.html

I bought myself one of their Autodrives for Xmas. Spent a pretty coin on that. I wish I could afford this. 10 stations is hugely exciting to me.

Obviously this is not for everyone. Mostly for business reloading?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang, djryan...trying to compete with Hornady for making commercial ammo for public market?

But seriously, that is one impressive bit of powerful reloading right there.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:09:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There is always something new and better coming around the corner...

http://www.markvii-loading.com/The-Mark-7-Revolution_p_332.html

I bought myself one of their Autodrives for Xmas. Spent a pretty coin on that. I wish I could afford this. 10 stations is hugely exciting to me.

Obviously this is not for everyone. Mostly for business reloading?
View Quote

Do the prices on their site include the press?

When I was looking at the 650 I thought it did. But the prices for the 1050 weren't much more than the press itself
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:30:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do the prices on their site include the press?

When I was looking at the 650 I thought it did. But the prices for the 1050 weren't much more than the press itself
View Quote

It appears the autodrive lineup does NOT include the price of the press.  

The Revolution though appears to be a one stop shop.

Spendy but I can see where it will quickly pay for itself in time saved.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
That thing linked to above looks to me it is a complete unit with THEIR press.  

Also, that's a Hornady case feeder.   If they are claiming 3500 RPH, I'm curious how they got the case feeder to work that well.  Even with all my little tricks, I still get jams now and then.

That thing is fascinating.  

Does anyone see how the primers are done?  Also, what's that fat round plastic thingy front right?

Also, you telling me they couldn't make just one video of it working?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Also, that's a Hornady case feeder.   If they are claiming 3500 RPH, I'm curious how they got the case feeder to work that well.  Even with all my little tricks, I still get jams now and then.

Does anyone see how the primers are done?  Also, what's that fat round plastic thingy front right?

View Quote

Appears to me as though that is the primer magazine.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, I was asking about the dillon versions specifically
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Great observations.. gosh I got rid of LNL partly due to case feeder. No way it can keep up.

that is one heck of an odd primer system if thats what it is...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top