Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 7:50:33 PM EDT
Let's start a list of Wholesalers that offer Curio and Relic Firearms.    I'll start it off with a few...

-AIM Surplus  C&R Rifles, Pistols, Ammo, Accessories and Stocks!

-Inter Ordnance  C&R Rifles, Pistols, Ammo, and Accessories.

Let's keep the list going!

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Southern Ohio Gun
After edit #4 it is finally correct.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Look at the tacked post above under the C&R vendor list.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi!
 I don't know how to do the 'blue', but:

http://www.samcoglobal.com

and

http://www.classicarms.us

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Didn't IO just get popped for a bunch of illegal activities?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes they did Blue. IO had such poor customer service that many of us stopped using them long before the ATF shut them doen. I believe they were selling illegal mg parts kits.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes they did Blue. IO had such poor customer service that many of us stopped using them long before the ATF shut them doen. I believe they were selling illegal mg parts kits.
Jim

I read something about them on 1919a4.com that they got popped for money laundering, illegal transfers, illegally importing machine guns etc.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, I should spend every waking moment here, so I'd know that this thread had already been posted somewhere else on the sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top