Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2005 7:46:30 PM EDT
Everyone who advertises it says it's backordered, e mailed Wolf and they don't expect any in the US till late summer.................My PSL NEEDS good ammo, and cleaning a semi auto after corrosive ammo is a pain in the A$$, and nobody makes 150 Gr. .311 bullets for reloading!

Ok, time to fess up, who's got it all?????

John
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#1]
A while back Empire Arms was selling the Albanina stuff and he said on his web site it was non corrosive. I bought some to run through my SVT 40 and just cleaned it normally and had no corrosion. So when AIM listed the same stuff for sale I bought 3 cases.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've find something besides a SVT40 barrel to test corrosiveness.  It would be a miracle if Albanian ammo was non-corrosive.<G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
A while back Empire Arms was selling the Albanina stuff and he said on his web site it was non corrosive. I bought some to run through my SVT 40 and just cleaned it normally and had no corrosion. So when AIM listed the same stuff for sale I bought 3 cases.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#4]
That Albanian stuff is corrosive, and WAAAAY out of spec, for bolt guns it is fine, but not in a semi auto that might fire out of battery. Tried it in my PSL, not gonna do that again, it's now relegated to the Mosin Nagants. The Yugo light ball siver tip stuff works pretty well, but I don't like the thought of running corrosive ammo thru my PSL.

Thanks for the posts guys, no one is gonna fess up to where all the 148 gr. wolf is huh?

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top