Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 8:00:10 AM EDT
to use on a rifle with dovetail grooves (3/8") for tip-off mounts?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:36:36 AM EDT
There are lots of those adapters out there. Pick your favorite retailer or supply house. Common places are MidWayUSA, Pyramid Air, and many more. Do a bit of a search on a decent search engine like DogPile.com.... dump that stupid Google thing....too commercial. It will misdirect you to the highest paying rip off.

Scope mounts

That is just one place to look, there are many more. Its a common part. Go over to RimFireCentral and learn more. The guys with Marlin Model 60's buy a lot of these.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:49:22 PM EDT
check sponser above swfa they have them and rimfire central is a very good place to get info. like poster above metioned.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:00:40 AM EDT
Thanks for the replys, SWFA had what I wanted and at a good price.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:29:22 AM EDT
Top Top