Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:39:41 PM EDT
So that is my question, who makes a GOOD Picatinny rail base for the 870??? I thought that Warne made one but now I can't seem to find it. I know Badger makes some great stuff (I have a Tactical Latch on my AR) but don't like the $120 price tag!!! Anyone know what Remington uses on the 870 Max and Tactical models?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:35:11 AM EDT
Leupold (sp?) makes one, I used to have one but never put it on my gun (got the sst-870). I assume they are good quality considering their optics are second to none.

store.yahoo.com/cdnn/rem87012gaqu.html

CDNN has them, outta stock though.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:47:18 AM EDT
Needs to be an actual rail base not a saddle mount. I'm calling Remington right now to see if they have any ideas.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:50:50 AM EDT
Well then there's the SST-870 and Mesa Tactical makes one but they are both like $250ish

KAC 870 RAS is always out there, but your more like to see an african american in a synonague than find that. Plus it has alot of issues with it from what i've heard

The SST-870 does work amazingly though cost a pretty penny though
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:40:37 PM EDT
Well, the response I got from Remington was that all of their LEO/Military ordered guns that have a rail request get... A Weaver brand rail! I called up Weaver and they said yes they are in fact the supplier to Reminton for all accesory rails for tactical/LEO/military shotguns. Hmmm. Suprises me they would use a $7 rail but who am I to judge. I ordered one and it is on the way. Now my only concern is the Weaver/Picatinny compatability... I''l have to wait and see.
Top Top