Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2002 8:28:17 PM EDT
I need a flat-top upper for a decent price. Anyone have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Just look for one of these, and you will be well on your way.

Some are cheaper than others, but you usually end up with the same results.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They're free in the military.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#3]
J&T Distributing has the best prices that I have seen. They are in Winchester KY. I bought a M4 upper for $290 w/o carrier & charge handle. They follow the regular Southeast gunshow circuit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just look for one of these, and you will be well on your way.

Some are cheaper than others, but you usually end up with the same results.

That is just hillarious!!! lol

Bunghole, there are no free haircuts in the Army. I paid for every one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 3:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]

www.sherluck.com
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:31:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They're free in the military.

"FREE" ???????  Since when???????

I remember having to pay for every friggin haircut while I was in, Yes, even the first one in basic.

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:35:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I remember having to pay for every friggin haircut while I was in, Yes, even the first one in basic.

I think it was like $8 at Ft Jackson (1990).  It was like thowing out $8 each and every week.  When I got to AIT, I bought my own electric shears........just couldn't get caught doing it.........as there was rules against the barracks barber.

OSA
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#8]
that barber pole is hilarious..i got a stripped dpms upper for $75 at a show. it has a small nick in the forward assist but i don't care, it's not shiny and it's a good id mark.  buy one stripped and if you don't have the parts order from dpms - a ejection port cover complete from dpms costs $4 cheaper that bushmaster!  
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Check out Newport News, Va.  They manufacture flattops there, but prices might be out of your range.  Especially Nimitz class flattops.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:43:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.. I paid 8 bucks in basic at Jackson in 98.
I think it was like $8 at Ft Jackson (1990).  It was like thowing out $8 each and every week.  When I got to AIT, I bought my own electric shears........just couldn't get caught doing it.........as there was rules against the barracks barber.

OSA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top