Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2010 8:04:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I read that the guy who played 'Micah', Paul Fix, and John Wayne were buds - and invented the originally successful form of fisticuffs used on film in brawls.

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
That is one of my all-time favorite shows.  DVR records it daily at noon (Central Time) on RTV.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That is one of my all-time favorite shows.  DVR records it daily at noon (Central Time) on RTV.

http://www.hulu.com/the-rifleman

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I read an article in a cas mag about where chuck conners used to do some exhibition shooting with a win 92 set-up like he used in the rifleman series and that he actualy could shoot it like in the show and hit what he was shooting at.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I loved that show....and he is real , not a fake like the Sheen's or the other liberals...there is one episode I want, a Japanese Business man came to town. He was befriended by Lucas, and got into it with some hoodlum, the fight scenes were great...
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#7]

loved this show.  watched it every aftenoon after school. nothig but rifle....too f'n awsome.  
always liked the one with the rattlesnake in his bedroll.  all he did was jump up and kick ass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top