Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2006 1:04:20 PM EDT
Good Afternoon Everyone

I work for Advanced Technology Inc. and we would your opinion on which pattern you would like to see on the Hi-Point stock.
I hope that this post is ok, we do not sell retail, but would like to get the opinions of the retail customers because ultimately you would be the ones buying it.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/ati_02/Hi-Point-DigitalDesertTan.jpg  Desert Digital

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/ati_02/Hi-Point-DigitalCamo.jpg Army Digital

Thanks & have a great weekend!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2006 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
both for out west the desert version would be good.

but for us here in the south the army acu would be good for us.

by the way nice looking.
Link Posted: 7/28/2006 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm happy with my Kel-Tec, but if I were to get a Hi-Point, I would definatly pick up one of these stocks.  And I would most likely get the ACU pattern.

-K
Link Posted: 7/28/2006 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you say Hi Point? ......ahhh yes you did. Forget it no comment.
Link Posted: 7/30/2006 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Did you say Hi Point? ......ahhh yes you did. Forget it no comment.

Exactly!  Who cares what color the stock is?  I wouldn't waste my money on a Hi Point.
Link Posted: 7/30/2006 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I own a Hi-Point, and love it, mainly because it was cheap and I realize it's limitations. I will probably never buy a replacement stock, since it negates the cheap aspect, but if I were to purchase one, I would prefer the ACU stock (Army) to the Desert camo.
Link Posted: 7/31/2006 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank You for your response, keep it coming!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2006 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thank You for your response, keep it coming!!

Dude, don't put that much strain on your post count!  

ACUPAT is far from my favorite pattern for uniforms, but for the intended market and usage of this stock, I think it looks sharp and would sell better than the desert pattern.
Link Posted: 7/31/2006 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
You make one in the Army pattern and I will buy it.

I hav a 9mm AR and an Uzi. The high point has kinda been stuck in the back of the safe and not used.  The main reason is the 10 round mag capasity.  Where the AR and Uzi have 25, 32 and 40 round mags. But the High point has been extreamly reliable and accurate.  If it were not so butt ugly I might shoot it more often.  That stock would do wonders.
Link Posted: 7/31/2006 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Well good afternoon to you also....

Neither pattern work well in Florida.

you're welcome!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Just to let you guys know the Hi-Point stock is now available in the ACU Digital Camo.
Check with your dealer to purchase.

Thanks
Tara
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I like the Desert Digital the best.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Which stock pattern do you like the best!!

It's probably not appropriate for the weapon you are making the design for, but I like the Rigby Sporting Rifle Stock.  Yes, I'm a purist.

Dave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top