Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2003 9:01:21 PM EDT
there is a local wingmaster with 18" barrel and 70% bluing for $300. i think that's too much, but i don't really know about the 870. i want one because i need a good cqb shotgun that one day, i'll be using for 3 gun matches and also for homje defense. also, just since a member here is making an adapter for it to accept the ar15 telescoping stock, i am even more interested (i was going to get a benelli m4, but that can wait... if they haven't all been sold out yet).
so, which 870 should i get?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I've just started doing EXACTLY what you are doing. If you look in the shotgun section you will find my thread. I bought a 870 wingmaster from a member for $200 yesterday. I'm working on getting it refinished now. Sounds like $300 is too much. I'd keep looking but I'd either stick with a 870 Police or a Wingmaster with their forged receivers then go to a 870 express. If you keep lookin you'll find one. Or try and talk them down.

I even have the same uses for it. Defense first with a secondary role as a 3-gun gun. For near or under $500.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top