Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2013 1:15:57 PM EDT
I have a manners stock in coyote tan and I am looking to have my rifle and optic cerakoted.
How does the cerakote coyote tan match woth the manners coyote? Also, I am thinking about a 2 tone coyote tan and patriot brown scheme. If anyone has pics they can post, they would help.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:17:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure what the Manners coyote tan looks like but this might help you.My HK45 with cerakote  Desert Sand slide and the frame is Colt Coyote.Be careful about judging colors off what you see on the internet.I've seen some pretty wide variations in a particular color due to lighting,the camera etc.Your best bet is to order some free samples from Cerakote.In this pic of my HK45 the colors are accurate.

Member Dan_Gray did it for me.His company is Blue Panda Arms.Excellant work and he will make sure you are satisfied.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top