Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:24:35 PM EDT
Who has the best deals on the Wilson/Scattergun Trak Locks? Same question for the Trijicons. I just got a new 870 and need some (I've had a few Mossbergs and always liked the fact that the receivers were already drilled and tapped. I wonder when Remington will catch on?). Links would be most appreciated for the good deals.

Also, how much should I expect to pay for a gunsmith to drill and tap my receiver?

As always, thanks very much in advance for any and all help and/or information.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]
If anyone cares, I went straight to the source at Trijicon and got tritium front and rear ghostrings for $99. I thought that was a smoking deal, especially considering everybody else seems to charge $175. Anyway, here's the link.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info! Been looking at adapting these to one of my 870's. Brownells USED to sell the drilling fixture. Would like to find one........
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info! Been looking at adapting these to one of my 870's. Brownells USED to sell the drilling fixture. Would like to find one........

I'm still debating whether or not to attempt the drilling and tapping myself. I hate letting some other monkey booger up my stuff.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:48:54 AM EDT
[#4]
got mine for 77.43 through brownnells
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:20:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
got mine for 77.43 through brownnells

The sights, or the jig for drilling? If you got tritium rear ghost rings and tritium front sight for $77.43, that's the deal of the century. I thought I got an awesome deal for $99. My Brownells catalog lists the Trijicon ghost rings for $175.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#6]
the sights.  call the atf, get a curio and relic app, fil it out, pay $30.00, and when you get the license, mail it to brownells and midway for dealer discounts.

the standard price for trijicon's sight are now $100.00 on brownells web site.  guess trijicon lowerd their prices
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the sights.  call the atf, get a curio and relic app, fil it out, pay $30.00, and when you get the license, mail it to brownells and midway for dealer discounts.

the standard price for trijicon's sight are now $100.00 on brownells web site.  guess trijicon lowerd their prices

And here I thought I was getting a special deal, lol. I guess Trijicon did lower their prices because in my Brownells catalog, they're $175. That's a good thing though. I don't know how anyone could not buy a set for that price. Compared to some of the other ghost rings out there, the Trijicons are  downright cheap.

***ETA*** I'm going to look into the C&R license. I appreciate the tip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top