Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:50:51 AM EDT
I'd like to buy a Sage Chopmod EBR stock for my SA M1A.  It is a Standard Loaded with a NM barrel.  Will there be any problems getting the sage stock to fit?  

And also, where is the best company to purchase the stock from?  It doesn't seem like it is offered many places and I was hoping someone could point me towards a company that has a better price than others.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Larger barrel profiles may not fit.

www.clydearmory.com is where I got mine.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted: I'd like to buy a Sage Chopmod EBR stock for my SA M1A.  It is a Standard Loaded with a NM barrel.

Please don't do that to such a fine rifle...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
toyotaman, I find nothing wrong with enhancing such a fine rifle...

You can modify the top cover/rail with a Dremel to clear the barrel.
Contact Jason HERE - He has perfected this modification.
I have a bunch of SAGE related information posted HERE

Hope that helps ~

I was dropping off a case of bottled water to the crew over @ Clyde's this
evening, Josh has about 20 Navy Chop Mod stocks left - they won't last long.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:05:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Please don't do that to such a fine rifle...

Fair is fair.  You just promise not to do silly things to yours like bed it and unitize the gas cylinder...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top