Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2003 7:58:53 AM EDT
So, in the wake of my eBay G3 kit fiasco, I'm going to have the refund very soon.

Are the FAC kits for $216.95 worth it?

The page says:

G3 parts kit with a new U.S. made barrel and new U.S. made furniture (black plastic), no magazine or receiver included.  Kit is broken down to individual parts, parts in each subassembly are grouped together in seperate plastic bags, barrel is not yet pressed and pinned into trunnion.  Used parts are in good condition.

What do you think?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking about getting one myself.. that and the railed reciever they have for around 130.

has anyone had any experience with these?
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno...

ORF is using a SW receiver now, so I'll probably go with one of those, but I'd like to know where to find the best/nicest kits for these are.

Anyone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top