Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 5:34:26 PM EDT
Since im prob. gunna go with a bushy kit, i can have that sent through the mail, of course minus the lower receiver, does anyone know of a gunshop around worcester/charlotn that deals there? thanxs!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Just have a local FFL do the transfer for you.

The only gunshop I can think of in your area is The Gun Room on Rt 9 just down the road from Spags in Shewsbury (Worcester).  I was at his place not long ago.  I really don't know if he will do a transfer for you, as I don't know the people.  Go further west on Rt 9 to Belchertown, and there is R&R Sport Shop.  I do quite a bit of business with these people, and they treat me well.  

I use a local FFL just east of Springfield to do my transfers.  If you find the deal, he will do the transfer for a flat fee (usually $25.00).  

AAA Guns in West Springfield is a Bushmaster dealer.  He doesn't stock lowers, but can get them.

I have been to most of the local gun shows and no one seems to sell just lowers.  

There is a place in CT right on Rt 15 Berlin Turnpike, called Hoffmans, that has RRA complete lowers in stock.  If you do not live in CT, you just need to furnish a valid drivers license and wait 14 days until you can take the lower (or any other long gun) home.  (directions from Worcester: RT 90 west to RT 84 south to (left hand exit off of RT 84) Rt 15 south.  Hoffmans is just past Hooters on Rt15 northbound, right next to the Bedding Barn)

Feel free to email me for further information.  I could dig up the addresses and phone numbers if you like.  

OSA
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:52:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Talk to Richard Feinburg at www.weareguns.com he has done transfers in the past.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in North Brookfield and an FFL. Would be happy to help. Email me.

bowhuntr
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I second Richard Feinburg.I just ordered a lower this week and had it sent to him.$25.00 transfer fee.Unfortunately Bushmaster lowers are backordered so I went with one from Century for $89.Four seasons guns in Woburn also stocks Bushmaster.You might want to give them a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top