Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 8:40:46 PM EDT
Are there any popular sites that sell stripper clips fairly cheap. Its strange the guns are everywhere but the stripper clips are almost no where to be found.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The reproduction clips are everywhere.  Do you want the ones that actually work?<G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Are there any popular sites that sell stripper clips fairly cheap. Its strange the guns are everywhere but the stripper clips are almost no where to be found.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Ebay has some auctions right now for original ones, but they aren't super cheap.  Sarco apparently has some too for 2.50 each or 10 for $17

www.sarcoinc.com/stripclips.html

www.surplusfirearms.com/magazin.htm

That place has some too.  Those also look original, and they are a little cheaper.

Google shows some more places too.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:51:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I can load my Mosin faster by hand than with the stainless clips that are sold. I would pass on them unless originals.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Marstar of Canada has them as well...
Good luck with them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#5]
they suck I hate mine. but I know one guy who tweaked his and got it to work great with the striper clips.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
they suck I hate mine. but I know one guy who tweaked his and got it to work great with the striper clips.

do you know how he fixed them? Is it possible to find out? It would be much appreciated
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

do you know how he fixed them? Is it possible to find out? It would be much appreciated

I slightly bent the side to a more 'upright' position if that makes sense. Some work better than others and I am sure I could fool around with them to get them to work better. I used a live round in the clip and moved it back and forth in the clip using it as a lever. Got them loose enough to let the bullets move easily but still tight enough they didn't fall out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top