Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/15/2006 12:35:58 PM EST
I need a US pistol grip for my sar 8.
JLD only sells the set. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:14:50 PM EST
Top-Notch has them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:46:51 PM EST
I have had one on order from top notch for over seven weeks now, no response, won't respond to my emails or calls, no grips shipped. Very frustrating to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:41:20 PM EST
Ergo was making two kinds until recently.


I just heard they droped the Navy from the line.

My first Navy one crumbled and they sent me a replacement that was a new material. It's much better than the old style. They were only disco'ed last month so you may be able to find them at gunshows.

Here it is with a century US grip.

I thought JLD would have one but i don't see it either.

Good luck looking.


Top Top