Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2002 11:56:21 AM EDT
Does anyone know where to buy ARMS #18 at a reasonable price?
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
159 here
www.riflescopes.com/mounts/

Amazing that I missed the fact that SWFA sells'em. That's where I do most of my scope shopping. Damn...
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
159 here
www.riflescopes.com/mounts/

Amazing that I missed the fact that SWFA sells'em. That's where I do most of my scope shopping. Damn...

its a secret page.  Someone sent me the link a while back when i was looking for rings as  I could never find it on their main page.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
its a secret page.  Someone sent me the link a while back when i was looking for rings as  I could never find it on their main page.

Ooh, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I'm special.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm willing to bet that Donnie at www.sableco.net/ can get you the #18 at a good price, even though he doesn't show it on his website. Just ask him via e-mail.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm willing to bet that Donnie at www.sableco.net/ can get you the #18 at a good price, even though he doesn't show it on his website. Just ask him via e-mail.

I'll do that. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll do that. Thanks.

I forgot about Donny which I apologize for.  I have ordered from him a half dozen times and he has never let me down.  Please email him and get a price quote as he is an ARMS dealer too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 3:36:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, Hoplite, thanks for the advice. I just ordered an ARMS #18 from SWFA for 169.95 including s/h.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Thought i would share my good fortune with you all.

I just picked up an arms #18 mount new, still sealed in the factory package on ebay for 134.00 including shipping.

You all shoud keep your peeps open for deals. Got to love the internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top