Just wanted to start a thread on your personal on-line purchase experiences.
Below are mine. Again, these are my own with these vendors, and you may have had a more or less pleasant experience.
1. Cheaper than Dirt ***** Five Star Fast Shipping Great customer Service
2. Optics Planet***** Five Star Excellent Customer Service
3. HK Specialist ***** Five Star Outstanding Communication 3 days items in your mailbox!
4. RTG Surplus **** Poor Communication; No Order Confirmation; No return e-mails; fast shipping;great prices;great selection of parts
5. Brownells **** Four Star Excellent Customer Communication; Too many back order items
6. Mid West Hunters Outlet *** Good Customer Communication; Take Forever to ship items because they offer items for sale they have to get from somewhere else.
7. Evike (Airsoftpost) **** Four Star Good Customer Service; Fast Shipping; Expensive Shipping Charges
8. ATI *** Hear a lot of good things but.. no e-mail responses; no phone calls returned
9. Airsoft Advantage ***** Five Star Fast Shipping;Good Prices; Good Customer Svc
10. Rrages **** Four Star Great selection of GSG-5 items; fast shipping; too expensive
All of my experiences with RTG have been outstanding. E-mail confirmation when the items shipped and they shipped out quickly.
Rrages has been good to me. maybe not cheapest but good guy to deal with!
cheaper than dirt when I find a deal I like. always GTG
optics planet has been GTG al around as well for me.
brownells has always been great when you just cannot find that gun part you really need.The rest I have not dealt with so no idea.
ATI has always been fast and ready to help me with issues better than ruger and Kimber on their customer service for sure!