Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 1:55:56 AM EDT
It looks like it has 3 or 4 prongs kinda like a vortex but the slots on it are straight. Does anyone know of the one I'm asking about?

I'm fed up with looking on google. I thought I finally found one & got happy as all heck then I get to the bottom of the page & it was for a friggin airsoft! There is so horrendously much airsoft garbage on the internet it seemed impossible to find a part for a actual firearm
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:12:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you mean this?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=272843

I bought one for my Vector V-53LS. I plan one having it put on once my SBR is approved.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Try calling cals sporting armory.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
"Do you mean this?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=272843

I bought one for my Vector V-53LS. I plan one having it put on once my SBR is approved."

Ummm, no, that's not what he's talking about. Unless you plan on having custom threads for the Vortex it isn't going to fit on your Vector.
Try Gordan Miller

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=145913

$150 shipped.  I'm content with a $5 G3 flash hider on my V53!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Ummm, no, that's not what he's talking about. Unless you plan on having custom threads for the Vortex it isn't going to fit on your Vector.
Try Gordan Miller

Ummm yes it will...When I have it SBR'd like I said in the above post, I will have smith work done to the barrel any way so, this is no big deal. I wasn't sure if he was going to do the same.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]
OK, I'm with you, the LS model has the long 16" barrel so you'll have to have a smith cut it down and rethread it anyway. Straight from Vector the V53's all have standard HK threads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top