Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2009 2:54:56 PM EDT
I am looking for a black US-made HK-91 pistol grip for my Springfield SAR-8 (a HK-91 clone).

The usual suspects appear to be out.

Anybody know where I can get one?

ETA: I am just looking for the grip, not the "Navy-style" housing or whatever that is.

Link Posted: 2/22/2009 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Might try these guys: http://www.top-notchparts.com/product_3.htm.  I've never ordered from them and I think they can be difficult to get in touch with at times.  This company is owned by Todd Baily's(Coharie Arms) brother.

ARKAR
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I went to the PTR-91 website today, and it no longer showed the grips to be out of stock.

I ordered one..

I got reamed on shipping ($16.25)

Link Posted: 2/24/2009 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought this Navy-style grip from Ergo a few years ago. I don't think they make it any more, though...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top