Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 8:23:21 AM EDT
In black?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They've become as rare as hen's teeth, which by the looks of desperation in your post title I gather you're finding out

JLD Enterprises is OUT OUT OUT and I doubt they'll be getting any more back in.  My understanding is all their new rifles are only coming with either the slim forearm (which sucks eggs) or one of their "tactical" forearms (which look decent, but nothin' beats the traditional wide one).

Florida Gun Works has some (the only place that seems to):  www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=1175&Category_Code=HKA+HK91G3+STOCKS - but the "factory" version is back-ordered.  Don't know about the other which appears to be aftermarket, but price it the same so I would hope quality is on par.  FYI: don't even think you'll find cheaper prices...as rare as these suckers are getting, this will probably be the best price you'll find.  I paid $110 for mine about 6 mos ago, and it is ABSOLUTELY worth it over the slim foream.

Good luck!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
ive got one green one left, heavily used, milsurp... PM me if interested.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
don't bother with FGW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top