Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2003 10:58:00 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get some?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
.50? Gun shows, mail order. I know the infamous Bullseye Shooter's Supply in Tacoma always had some.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, this is what I am thinking about getting:
www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CSI&Product_Code=DSHK&Category_Code=PK

I know I cant shoot it, but I want to somehow have the de-milled(and keep it that way) rec. to make it only look complete. But I want the ammo and belt along with it so it looks like it ready for action.

Also,
Before some idiot starts yelling on here" you can do that , thats illegal!" or "You better not make that thing able to fire, the ATF will com eto your door!"
And all that shit. I ALREADY KNOW THIS AND I AM NOT MAKING IT TO FIRE AGAIN!

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]
It may take a bit to get the info, but I'll ask someone I know who travels to Russia, and knows Soviet firearms as to how hard it'd be to get some dummy 12.7X100MM ammo.

Meplat-
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:26:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It may take a bit to get the info, but I'll ask someone I know who travels to Russia, and knows Soviet firearms as to how hard it'd be to get some dummy 12.7X100MM ammo.

Meplat-

thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Big Sky Surplus was at the last "big" Harrisburg show - I'm pretty sure they had some, but I don't see it on their website:

www.bigskysurplus.com/

Actually - it may be the ".50 Cal Russian"?

Rocko
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:56:20 AM EDT
[#6]
How many rounds do you need?  I have some 12.7 brass that has been fired, it wouldn't be too hard to make some dummy rounds.  I have some dies.

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top